Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day 2007


Mother's Day 2007
Originally uploaded by mazer73.
Well we had our first Mother's day together and what a day it was. For some reason Peanut was super needy and needed me all day so it really was "mother's day". I was so exhausted by the end of the day and was ready for the day to be over. It was really weird for me to think this is my holiday now and not just Mom's or Nana's day. We went over to Aaron & Jamie's house after church and we all were singing Happy Mother's day to the tune of Happy Birthday to my mom and then they said my name too strange!! How did I get here? Where has time gone? Not sure but I wouldn't trade being Lorelei's mom for anything in the world, she's an amazing daughter and I'm nuts about her! I can't wait to celebrate Mother's day next year ... I won't be breastfeeding!!!!!!! I'll be able to enjoy it more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you so much yesterday! A lot of our friends had their first Mother's Day yesterday, it is still amazing to me that our friends are mothers/fathers now, where did the time go? You make a GREAT mother!
Enjoy each moment with that beautiful baby--they go so fast!
thoughts and prayers,
Billie Jo

Aimée Wheaton said...

Thanks Billie! I appreciate the compliments!!! I needed to hear that!

Love ya!