Thursday, May 31, 2007

Family shot


Family shot
Originally uploaded by mazer73
It's still so hard to believe we're a family. Our lives have completely changed for the better. Peanut is such a joy to be around and is very easy going too! We don't have many family photos together but we need to remedy that because when I look at this shot it reminds me just how blessed we are that God chose us for Lorelei. Our little girl is such a perfect blend between us. Jason is an amazing father and is not afraid to jump in when I need a break, how blessed am I? VERY!!!! Thank you Lord for my amazing family!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are blessed!
Lorelei is such a sweet mix of the two of you. One day when she is older she will realize what a blessing it was to grow up with two wonderful parents who love her more than anything. I agree with you--take all the pictures you possibly can of your little family-she is growing up so fast and it will be wonderful for you to be able to look back on these precious years.

Love ya,
Billie Jo