Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Lorelei Necklace


necklace3
Originally uploaded by kathrynriechert.
Look at this gorgeous necklace I had made for myself! I have a friend I met on Etsy who does custom jewelry and she happened to love my artwork so we did a swap, one of my paintings for this necklace and another one so the prices evened out. I just love how it turned out and can't wait to get it!!!! It has garnets (her birthstone), freshwater pearls, and it looks like either turquoise, jade or adventurine stones. It's all sterling silver too! It's absolutely beautiful, this is now my favorite necklace of all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l necklace...but it has to be to have such a beautiful baby's name on it :0) haha I'm thinking about ordering some jewelry from that website though...thanks for the hook up, I'm always looking for funky jewelry that no one else has! Well I love and miss you guys and the Lil Peanut. Hope to visit you guys sometime soon! Luv ya!