Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Birthday Weekend



Hello all!

I thought I would show you my big belly pic taken on my birthday which was yesterday. We had a great weekend, it was too busy as usual but we had more of a leisurely weekend than lately. Friday night we went out with friends to dinner which was fun. Saturday morning Jason woke up early and went on a hike with Nate up to Owls Head which is in Keene, they took some incredible pics of the mountains and foliage up there. I wish I could have joined them, maybe next year. While they were doing that I was hanging out with my other pregnant friend Amanda and we had lunch and did some shopping, we both were either going to parties that night or hosting them. I had a jewelry party I hosted for a friends sister who sells Lia Sophia jewelry. I was able to get some free jewelry from the sales at the party so it was worth it.

Sunday was church which was good and then afterwards Nate was cooking lunch for all of us as Mom and Dad's house which was absolutely incredible!!! He cooked a homemade shepherds pie with stew beef that was slow cooked in Guinness!! Boy was it delish! Then my mom had made her famous White on White cake which is my all time favorite cake in the world, I then caught on it was my birthday party with the fam. I had no clue which is so funny because usually I catch on early. It was great, I got some nice gifts from the family and Jason bought me a beautiful necklace with a peridot shaped in a heart and a bunch of diamonds pendant. It was a great day!

Monday, Oct. 9th my b-day, was a normal day, I spent most of the day working on a project for City Church for their Halloween outreach and when J got home we went for a drive in the mountains to take pics and just spend some time together which was so nice. We got some goofy shots! It was so much fun just being us. We stopped by our friends Brian & Barb's house in Jay, NY and chatted for about 20 minutes then headed back to Plattsburgh for a yummy Italian meal at Mangia's. It was so good, we haven't eaten there in forever!

So that's it, that was my birthday in a nutshell, oh, BTW I've caught up to J now, I'm officially 33.

TTFN!

No comments: